Shade Structures Are A Must For Your Outdoor Space
Pergolas are essential for getting the most out of your outdoors space in Arizona. Not only can they offer shade for areas such as your patio, outdoor kitchen, pool, and bar area, they can also be a stylish enhancement to any outdoor space. Moutainscapers offers pergolas that are custom-designed and built by Sean Andersen. We will match the style and color pallet of your home with multiple sizes, stain, and powder-coated paint options. Check out our gallery below to see the possibilities for your space.
Custom Shade Structures by Sean Andersen
Shade structures are almost a requirement for every outdoor living area as a reprieve from the Arizona sun is always appreciated and necessary. Pergolas can allow you to have more hosting opportunities, enjoy your outdoor spaces any time of year, and can help transform the look of your space and enhance the desirable features of your home. Learn more about outdoor living, our signature products, and see before-and-after photos of our work in Flagstaff and Phoenix.
Tips for Choosing the Right Pergola
When choosing a pergola, there are many factors to consider before making a purchase. From size and style to materials and mounting options, it's important to think about your specific needs in order to make the best choice for your outdoor area:
- Location: Where will the pergola be placed? Will it be in a sunny spot or a more shaded area?
- Size: What size pergola do you need? Is there enough space for one to fit comfortably without creating clutter or taking away from your other custom landscaping?
- Style: What is the overall style of your patio and home? Does it match with the look of a pergola or will it be an outlier?
- Materials: What material do you prefer for your pergola? Do you want wood, metal, or vinyl?
- Mounting: How will you mount the pergola? Do you want a free-standing model or something more permanent, like a mounting block or post anchor?
Create Your Quiet Oasis
Sean creates one-of-a-kind hand-crafted shade structures that are carefully designed with your particular landscaping motif in mind and to your unique specifications. These beautiful structures are a great way to showcase an outdoor kitchen, a relaxing patio, or even a quiet oasis built for a private escape.
Our custom designed shade structures are constructed from solid wood and are reinforced with steel brackets for years of durability. The wood can be stained any color and the steel brackets can be powder coated with your choice of colors to match your home's pallet.
The array designed shade structures are built in 90 degree sections, offering an abundance of styles to mix and match to custom fit your unique needs. This client wanted shade around his home and over his pool and spa as well as a central focus point for lounging in the backyard. In the photo below, our customer chose:
- Two 90 degree structures placed at the entry points of his home
- One 180 degree shade structure at his pool
- One 360 degree structure to be the main focal point for gathering, but placed it so that it covered parts of his pool and spa and will provide shade during the summer when the temperature rises.
"A Pleasure To Work With"
" Sean was a pleasure to work with. He came out promptly and after listening to what we were thinking, had the plans drawn up. We put in 4 pergolas. Sean made the project very easy on us and all his workers were very professional. In the future I would recommend Mountainscapers Landscaping for any of your landscaping needs." - Tom P.
90 Degree Structures
This client chose two 90 degree structures to face each other to house his luxurious outdoor kitchen and bar
"Sean Was Always Creative"
180 Degree Structures
270 Degree Structures
This client combined a 270 degree structure with a 90 degree structure for maximum coverage over patio entertainment area
"We Love Our New Shade Structure!"
"Sean and his crew at Mountainscapers were incredible. Construction was perfectly planned and performed exactly as we were told. Their professionalism and dedication to making us happy went over the top. Sean created more than a shade structure, he created a work of art! Thank you Sean, and your company, for making this fabulous addition to our home."
- Jeff & Mandy Black
360 Degree Structures
Enjoy year round outdoor entertainment and create memories when you combine the 360 shade structure with a signature tiki torch and custom fire pit.
We also design and build more traditional shade structures - and can fashion a structure that will be custom to your home.